Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We Have a Blog!!!

I've been feeling REALLY guilty lately that I'm not a scrapbooker. Lily is about to celebrate her 1st birthday and I don't even have a baby book. We're all busy so that's not an excuse but when it comes down to it I'm just not crafty so I'm starting this blog as my attempt at keeping a record of the day to day goings on in our family. It will be a digital scrapbook that we will share with you, our friends and family, so check back often and sign up to follow this blog. I will try to post at least once a week and perhaps John will post too when he can.
I can't help but be amazed at how much Lily has changed during her first year. Every night before we go to bed John and I visit her room to check on her but mostly to admire her. Here's a picture I snapped of her a week ago compared with a picture of her at two weeks old. It's nice that some things haven't changed.
I feel compelled to add that we never let Lily sleep on her stomach when she was a little baby but it was what she wanted to do naturally.

2 comments:

  1. That is almost too much cute for one post. Your blog is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete